Please find below the outcomes of Shane Warne and Cameron White’s Code of Behaviour hearings this morning.
The hearings were conducted by CA Commissioner John Price.
Rule 2.1 – Show serious dissent at an umpire’s decision
- The charge was downgraded to Rule 1.2 – Show dissent at an umpire’s decision
- Found guilty and fined $500
Rule 2.2 – Engage in inappropriate and deliberate physical contact with other players or officials
- Found guilty and fined $3000 and one suspension point (one T20 match)
Rule 2.5 – Throw the ball at or near a player or official in an inappropriate and/or dangerous manner
Rule 2.6 – Use language that is obscene, offensive or of a generally insulting nature to another player, official or spectator
- Found guilty and fined $1000
Rule 1.2 – Show dissent at an umpire’s decision
- Found guilty and fined $1000. Given White has a previous Code of Behaviour breach within the last 18 months, the penalty was upgraded to reflect those applicable under Rule 2.1
Marlon Samuels’ hearing will be held when he is able to participate.